Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Welcome to Oola Doola

Welcome to my blog.

Purpose: The purpose of the blog is harness all the crazy thoughts and ideas that come shooting out of my head at the wierdest times. Look forward to Nintendo DS game reviews, hiphop album reviews, and an occasional tale about my life.

Why here, why now?: I really dislike "Myspace", its not user friendly, you get wierd error messages, and I'm not too keen on Yahoo 360 either (don't like that you can't do multiple entries on one day). So hoping that blogger.com will be better suited to my needs. Why start a blog now? Well I had 5 minutes extra free time at lunch today to create an account.

Cheers

MattX

"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them, gone bowling with them, watched them pass me over for promotions time and again. And I say... This stinks!" - Homer Simpson

No comments: